1. Unlike most boy-band dudes going solo, he never sounds like he's sweating to get taken seriously – he never loses touch with the exuberance and swagger he brought to One Direction in the first place. So get used to this man – you'll be hearing a lot more from him.
1. The ranking of 95 schools, up from 90 last year, includes nine institutions, from seven countries, that were ranked for the first time. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management in 41st place is the year’s highest new entrant. The German school has one of the most gender-balanced programmes, with women accounting for 49 per cent of students.
3. “The steady and now record-breaking rise in average global temperatures is not an issue for another day,” Michael R. Bloomberg, the former New York mayor who is spending tens of millions of dollars of his personal fortune to battle climate change, said in a statement. “It’s a clear and present danger that poses major economic, health, environmental and geopolitical risks.”
4. Who can forget Prince Harry's unprecedented communique to the media a few months ago over the then speculation over his girlfriend Meghan Markle?
2. "I have school tomorrow, so I can't stay up late," she told the paper.
3. "Hong Kong is a small island with 7 million people ... and you have 1.5 billion across the border (in mainland China) who would like to invest," Mark Elliott, associate director of International Residential Property Services at Jones Lang LaSalle, tells CNN. "The government is releasing more and more land, but it doesn't work."
4. 9.Yeah, I was a badass on my high school football team! – Because I want to be seen by others in an even stronger light than I see myself。
6. Not all the judges agreed with the book’s proposed solutions but nobody questioned the force of its argument.
1. vt. 使成为可取，
2. 《少年收容所》(Short Term 12)是独立制片的小型影片之一，然而却会大大地影响观众。这部低成本电影片长仅96分钟，背景是一个针对问题青少年的收容设施。然而德斯汀?克里顿(Destin Cretton)的导演和布里?拉尔森(Brie Larson)的表演让这部电影跻身年度最佳影片之列。拉尔森几乎可以肯定无缘奥斯卡奖（今年的竞争异常激烈），但她对所扮演的女主角格蕾丝(Grace)的刻画极具水准，格蕾丝是一名20多岁的年轻保育员，她自己的生活远非平静无波。
China's employment situation is generally stable in the first quarter of 2016, said Li Zhong, Spokesman of the Ministry, adding that the economic downturn and structural reform, however, make employment more difficult.